Mitchell Tech Drone Checkout Program for CTE and High School Educators
Following our highly successful GPS professional development training, Mitchell Tech has launching a drone checkout program designed to provide schools access to drones at the grade 8-12 level.
Benefits and highlights of the program:
- Learn how drones and GPS/GIS technologies can help your students connect to college and careers
- Opportunity to use aerial drones to teach a variety of concepts
- Prior to checkout, educators must attend at least one drone training session on Mitchell Tech’s campus, this can be arranged with the Mitchell Tech contact below
- The training session will cover: safe operations, mapping, image processing, data management and other drone functions
- Free curriculum and processing software provided
For more information, contact Devon Russell, [email protected]
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 14-577. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/.