Personal Information Changes

In the interest of accuracy, validity, and legality, it is important that all official records compiled at the Mitchell Tech are consistent. Student records are maintained in the information given by the student on the Application for Admission form. If after your initial application at Mitchell Tech, you have a legal name change, complete and submit the Name Change Form. If you are a continuing student, you can update your address and contact information by completing and submitting the Address and/or Contact Information Change Form.

All changes to your name must be submitted in writing accompanied with legal documentation such as a Social Security card, marriage certificate, or court documents verifying your name change. All changes to your contact information must be submitted in writing. Download and print the appropriate form and send to or drop off at the Registrar’s office.