Transcript Request

Official Transcripts

When employers, higher education institutions or other organizations ask for a transcript of a student’s higher education coursework, they are usually referring to transcripts which are sent to them by the sending institution and which bear some secure means of identifying that the transcripts are an unaltered and accurate record. Mitchell Technical College now offers transcript ordering online through the National Student Clearinghouse.

How to Obtain Official Transcripts:

Transcript Ordering, a service of the National Student Clearinghouse, offers a fast, simple and secure way to order copies of your transcript via the Web. You’ll be guided through the easy step-by-step process and receive email updates on your order, which you can also track online. Mitchell Tech students and alumni can order transcripts using any major credit card.
Transcript Ordering complies with all published guidelines of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), which protects students’ privacy rights in their education records.

Unofficial Transcripts or Grade Report Request

(Current and Former Students)

On occasion a student or graduate may be in need of an “unofficial” transcript. Unofficial transcripts are free of charge and are printed on ‘Grade Report’ paper. Request for unofficial transcripts can be made by phone, email or in-person. Be prepared to disclose personal information to verify your identity, such as your birthdate, address, major, etc.

Please contact the Registrar’s Office by phone at 605.995.3023, email  or the Registrar’s Office is located in the Campus Center, 1800 E. Spruce St, Mitchell, SD 57301.

Access to Unofficial Transcript

(Current Students Only)

Current students have access to their “unofficial transcript” under the “Student” tab of their MyTech portal.