Employment for our graduates is a primary goal at Mitchell Technical College! Employers are encouraged to utilize our site providing all functions of career services at Mitchell Tech. This site is powered by the platform, 12Twenty, however, we call it “MyCareer Tools”.
Employers with a 12Twenty account may:
- post available part-time jobs and internship opportunities for current students,
- list full-time career positions for current students and alumni,
- register for career fairs hosted by Mitchell Tech,
- create a company profile to be included in the searchable employer directory which builds a brand with students,
- have unlimited, individual user accounts with in one company,
- request permission to conduct candidate searches,
- view student submitted resumes, and more!
There is no charge to create an account and use the features listed above for Mitchell Tech. So, if you receive a message to the contrary, you have selected the 12Twenty Network features. If you receive a message that you are leaving the Mitchell Tech site, you should only update your company profile on this page, AND NOTHING ELSE. Return to the Mitchell Tech site to use all the other features. Again, Mitchell Tech does not charge for posting internships and job openings.
Do not have an existing 12Twenty account. Create one here:
Already have log in credentials for 12Twenty?:
If you wish to receive instructions for navigating the 12Twenty/My CareerTools site, email Whitney Bruinsma with your request and instructions will be emailed to you.