Mitchell Tech Career Services is here to help you as you look for that first career position after graduation . . . seek an internship . . . or even find a part-time job while you are going to school. We can provide you with support as you develop your resume, write your cover letters, practice for interviews or prepare for a career fair.
As you begin to look for your first career, get in the habit of using MyCareer Tools in your MyTech student portal.
MyCareer has all the Tools you need to:
- view available positions posted by employers
- post and manage your personal resume and other application materials
- register for on-campus and virtual job fairs
- report your internship sponsor and first career acceptance following graduation
- access helpful resources to aid in your job search and your preparedness
- and, more!
IMPORTANT WARNING: As employers post job listings to our electronic job board, Mitchell Tech attempts to filter out any job listings that could potentially be a hoax. However, scammers are becoming more sophisticated in their approaches. Always be on the lookout for job scams! Learn more on how to protect yourself against scams and identity theft.
Click here for tips to avoid job scams.
Must be a currently registered student to access MyCareer Tools in MyTech: