Build Dakota Scholarship
For information about any of our programs, application, or any of our other student services please contact us:
Free-Ride! scholarship could have your name on it.
Qualify for a full ride scholarship by enrolling in an eligible program. Application period is open January 1 - April 15, 2020.
Application period is closed.
Programs identified as high-need at MTI and eligible for this scholarship:
- Architectural Design & Building Construction
- Automation Controls/SCADA
- Automation Engineering Technican/Advanced Manufacturing
- Diesel Power - Ag Power Technology
- Diesel Power - Light Truck Technology
- Electrical Construction & Maintenance
- Electrical Utilities & Substation Technology
- GPS GIS Mapping Technology
- Heating & Cooling Technology
- Information Systems Technology
- Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN)
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Natural Gas Technology
- Precision Ag Technology
- Radiologic Technology
- Welding & Manufacturing Technology
- Wind Turbine Technology
The Build Dakota application period has past.
The Build Dakota Scholarship covers all expenses related to the program such as tuition, fees, books and tools. A recipient of the Build Dakota Scholarship is not eligible for institutional scholarships from MTI. Institutional scholarships include, but are not limited to, the Alumni Legacy Scholarship, Exploration Day Scholarship, Welding Competition Scholarship and the MTI match for the Mitchell Community Scholarship.