For information about any of our programs, application, or any of our other student services please contact us:
- Contact the MTI Admissions office for an application packet. Application requirements include job shadowing of a radiology department; submission of a written essay describing and analyzing the visit; and a resume.
- Students are allowed a maximum of two attempts to gain admission to the program.
Academic Requirements: Students must complete all technical courses with a minimum grade of C (2.0) in order to become registry-eligible. Students who do not achieve a C (2.0) grade will be prevented from enrolling in the subsequent semester due to prerequisite requirements.
Computer Requirements: This program allows you to bring your own laptop as long as it meets these minimum specifications:
Processor – Intel Core i Series (i3, i5, i7) or AMD Ryzen
Operating System – Windows 10
Memory - 4 GB or more
Internal Storage – 64 GB or more
Microsoft Office is available at no charge as long as enrolled at Mitchell Tech
NO APPLE/MAC COMPUTERS
Next Steps for Accepted Students: Once you have been formally accepted into the Radiologic Technology program, you will be required to perform several tasks:
- Submission of your immunization record with documentation of all required immunizations (at your expense)
- Complete a criminal background check (at your expense)
- Undergo a student physical (at your expense)
- Complete required documents provided to you by program director
Licensure Disclosure: Upon completion of the program, graduates will be eligible to apply for the ARRT certification and registration in Radiography (R). This ARRT certification is recognized in 48 states and will allow graduates to pursue state licensure if required in their state.
Licensure is not required in the following states: Alabama, District of Columbia, Missouri, Nevada, North Carolina, South Dakota.
Mitchell Technical College has determined that our program’s curriculum meets the educational requirements for licensure in the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Mitchell Technical College has made no determination that our program’s curriculum meets the educational requirements for licensure in the following states: California, Florida.
Mitchell Tech encourages prospective students to visit the ARRT website (https://www.arrt.org/about-the-profession/state-licensing) for further information regarding state licensures.