For information about any of our programs, application, or any of our other student services please contact us:
The U.S Department of Education has created a great website for students and parents to go to for loans and other Financial Aid Processes. To qualify for federal financial aid (and some scholarships), you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You must create an FSA ID Username and Password. Click here to apply now
Need some help filling out the application? Click here for a friendly tutorial on the "how-to".
Veterans Benefits - State of South Dakota
Information and forms can be found at the South Dakota Department of Military and Veterans Affairs Website.
Email a financial aid representative directly:
Mitchell Technical College adheres to the following code of conduct:
- Ban on revenue-sharing
- Gift ban
- Prohibited contracting arrangements
- Prohibited assignment of lender to first-time borrower
- Prohibited refusal to certify or delay of certification based upon choice of lender
- Prohibition on offers of funds for private loans
- Ban on staffing assistance
- Prohibition on receipt of compensation for advisory board service