For information about any of our programs, application, or any of our other student services please contact us:
- Students are responsible to obtain their own textbooks prior to the first day of class. It is recommended that students first check with their local school district to determine if their district will arrange purchase of the textbook.
- Information on required textbooks is available Mitchell Tech’s online bookstore. Order your books and laptop computers online at MitchellTech.TextbookX.com
- A Windows 10 laptop is required for all students taking dual enrollment courses. Microsoft Office is provided to all students at no additional cost. Additional Internet-based resources may be required for completion of assignments. A district's technology coordinator may need to allow access to resources that are filtered. Requests for access to those resources will be the student's responsibility.
Students enrolled in online classes must complete the Mitchell Tech Online Orientation. This brief orientation will familiarize students with the features and use of “MyTech” ( Mitchell Tech's online learning management system). Students who have not completed the Mitchell Tech Online Orientation by the add/drop date (10 class days after the start of the semester) will be administratively dropped from their classes.
- Students registered for dual credit classes will not be eligible to “test out” of the class.
- Completing credits through the dual enrollment program at Mitchell Tech may affect a student's full-time status while attending Mitchell Tech in future semesters.
- Courses are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment is not met.