For information about any of our programs, application, or any of our other student services please contact us:
- Students are responsible to obtain their own textbooks prior to the first day of class. It is recommended that students first check with your local school district to determine if your district will arrange purchase of the textbook.
- Information on required textbooks is available through the MTI website at www.mitchelltech.edu/life-at-mti/bookstore or contact the MTI Bookstore at (605) 995-3019.
- Students enrolling in CIS 105, Complete Computer Concepts must have MS Office 2013 software. A student version of MS Office 2013 software is available at a reduced cost (approximately $25) for purchase from the MTI bookstore.
- A Windows-based laptop is required for all students taking an on-campus dual enrollment course. Mitchell Tech provides internet access for all students. In addition, you will be able to print anywhere on campus with your Mitchell Tech ID.
MTI online classes may contain instructional videos that are accessed through YouTube. If YouTube is blocked at your school, students will need to coordinate access through your district Technology Coordinator or arrange access to view YouTube videos outside of school.
Students enrolled in online classes must complete the complete the MTI Online orientation. This brief orientation will familiarize students with the features and use of “MyMTI” the MTI online learning management system. Students who have not completed the MTI Online Orientation by the add/drop date (10 class days after the start of the semester) will be administratively dropped from their classes.
- Students enrolling in EC167, IT Essentials, will be required to come to the MTI campus for completion of a final hands-on lab test at the end of the semester.
- Students registered for dual-credit classes will not be eligible to “test-out” of the class.
- Completing credits through the dual-enrollment program at MTI may affect your full-time status while attending MTI.
- Courses are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment is not met.