For information about any of our programs, application, or any of our other student services please contact us:
- Students are responsible to obtain their own textbooks prior to the first day of class. It is recommended that students first check with their local school district to determine if their district will arrange purchase of the textbook.
- Information on required textbooks is available through the MTI website at www.mitchelltech.edu/life-at-mti/bookstore or contact the MTI Bookstore at (605) 995-3019.
- A Windows 10 laptop is required for all students taking dual enrollment courses. Microsoft Office is provided to all students at no additional cost. Additional Internet-based resources may be required for completion of assignments. A district's technology coordinator may need to allow access to resources that are filtered. Requests for access to those resources will be the student's responsibility.
Students enrolled in online classes must complete the MTI Online Orientation. This brief orientation will familiarize students with the features and use of “MyMTI” ( MTI's online learning management system). Students who have not completed the MTI Online Orientation by the add/drop date (10 class days after the start of the semester) will be administratively dropped from their classes.
- Students registered for dual credit classes will not be eligible to “test out” of the class.
- Completing credits through the dual enrollment program at MTI may affect a student's full-time status while attending MTI in future semesters.
- Courses are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment is not met.