For information about any of our programs, application, or any of our other student services please contact us:
Explore Your Future at Mitchell Tech!
During the Exploration Day session, participants may choose from the following activities:
- Visit classes and labs in any of Mitchell Tech’s program/majors
- Learn about financial aid opportunities
- Attend a question and answer time
At the end of this Exploration Day event, there is a drawing for Mitchell Tech sweatshirts, t-shirts, and other door prizes including a $500 MTI scholarship!
Schedule of Events for an Exploration Day:
|9:30 a.m.||Check In, Tech Center Amphitheater|
|10:15 a.m.||Program Session I|
|11:15 a.m.||Complimentary Lunch|
|12:00 p.m.||Financial Aid Session|
|12:15 p.m.||Information Session|
|1:00 p.m.||Program Session II|
|2:00 p.m.||Closing, Tech Center Amphitheater|
Questions? Call or email us at 1-800-684-1969 • [email protected]
Tech Camps at Mitchell Technical COLLEGE
Tech Camps are an opportunity for students and instructors to visit the programs at Mitchell Technical College and the “next steps” in career clusters of interest.
- Are you interested in an exciting career?
- Want to explore careers in the fast-growing fields?
- Experience different careers.
- Hear from professionals who will discuss their careers.
- Explore careers through hands-on activities.
- Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
- To the right is a list of camps that you can attend
- All camp times are from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
The scheduled Tech Camps have passed. Please check back late summer 2020 for the next opportunity to attend a Tech Camp event.
The 2020 Career Expo will be Tuesday, September 22, 2020 at the Davison County Fairgrounds. Each year more than 1,000 students from at least 25 area schools have attended the event.
The goal of the Career Expo is to expose students, along with educators, parents, and community members, to the technical skills needed to be successful in business and industry. We hope to educate the participants about the variety of opportunities in the area with a hands-on activities representative of the skills necessary in the many career options.
There is no cost to participate in the Career Expo. We hope to generate a great deal of excitement with big machines, exciting exhibits, and hands-on experiences which will impress the participants of the Career Expo. These displays and demonstrations will be an excellent opportunity to show off the tools of the trade.
If you have any questions, please contact Jenna Reis at 995-7342 or [email protected].