For information about any of our programs, application, or any of our other student services please contact us:
- Wednesday, November 29, 2017 – Ag and Transportation Camp
- Wednesday, November 29, 2017 – Cyber Camp
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018 – Culinary Camp
MyTI (My Technical Interest) Camps at Mitchell Technical Institute
MyTI (pronounced "mighty") Camps are an opportunity for students and instructors to visit the programs at Mitchell Technical Institute and the “next steps” in career clusters of interest.
- Are you interested in an exciting career?
- Want to explore careers in the fast-growing fields?
- Experience different careers.
- Hear from professionals who will discuss their careers.
- Explore careers through hands-on activities.
- Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
- To the right is a list of camps that you can attend
- All camp times are from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Lunch will be served as part of the camp. Enrollment is limited, so please register soon.
Sign up early for a MyTI Camp to lock-in and learn why the best jobs start here!
The next Exploration Day is:
- Wednesday, January 24, 2018
- Thursday, March 22, 2018
- Thursday, July 12, 2018
Explore Your Future at MTI!
During the Exploration Day session, participants may choose from the following activities:
- Visit classes and labs in any of MTI’s program/majors
- Learn about financial aid opportunities
- Attend a question & answer time
At the end of this Exploration Day event, there is a drawing for MTI sweatshirts, t-shirts, and other door prizes including a $500 MTI scholarship!
Schedule of Events for an Exploration Day:
|9:30 a.m.||Check In, Tech Center Amphitheater|
|10:15 a.m.||Program Session I|
|11:15 a.m.||Complimentary Lunch|
|12:00 p.m.||Financial Aid Session|
|12:15 p.m.||Information Session|
|1:00 p.m.||Program Session II|
|2:00 p.m.||Closing, Tech Center Amphitheater|
Questions? Call or email us at 1-800-684-1969 • [email protected]
The 2017 Career Expo was held Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at the Davison County Fairgrounds. Each year more than 1,000 students from at least 25 area schools have attended the event.
The goal of the Career Expo is to expose students, along with educators, parents, and community members, to the technical skills needed to be successful in business and industry. We hope to educate the participants about the variety of opportunities in the area with a hands-on activities representative of the skills necessary in the many career options.
There is no cost to participate in the Career Expo. We hope to generate a great deal of excitement with big machines, exciting exhibits, and hands-on experiences which will impress the participants of the Career Expo. These displays and demonstrations will be an excellent opportunity to show off the tools of the trade.
If you have any questions, please contact Scott Fossum at 995-3072 or [email protected].