For information about any of our programs, application, or any of our other student services please contact us:
For a student to be considered for acceptance into an Associate degree or diploma program at MTI, the following steps must be completed:
- Application form, either online or paper copy
- A high school transcript sent to MTI (or any other pertinent college or technical school transcripts or GED scores)
- Scores from schools or agencies for any of the following tests you have taken: ACT, Accuplacer, SAT, or Compass.
- If above testing was not completed or scores do not meet program standards, the student must complete an admissions test at MTI (no charge for this test)
- Send MTI a copy of a birth certificate or driver’s license (proof of birth date) and/or proof of legal US resident status.
Upon notification of acceptance, applicants must return a matriculation form along with a $60 non-refundable matriculation fee to reserve a spot in a program.