The MTI Foundation hosted its annual Donor Recognition event on November 17. Several donors and supporters were honored for their contributions to the Foundation. Awards presented included:
- Donor Legacy Award to Avera Queen of Peace Health Services
- Individual Donor Award to Glen Lowrie and F & L Crop Services
- Corporate Donor Award to Otter Tail Power
- Volunteerism and Service Award to Keith Bartels
- Industry Support Award to the Telecommunications Industry in South Dakota.
Each of the recipients has contributed money, equipment, services, training or other important support to MTI, its programs and students.