Mitchell Technical College has released its 2022-2023 Student Ambassador list.
This year’s team of 60 Student Ambassadors was chosen by their instructors to represent their programs and Mitchell Tech, provide tours, and answer questions at various events, including Tech Camps and Exploration Days. Selection to the Student Ambassador program is determined by academic achievement, communication skills, and program knowledge.
Mitchell Tech’s 2022-2023 Student Ambassadors include:
- Accounting/Business Management: Jenna Keyser, Pierre, S.D.; Cassidy Soukup (Scotland, SD)
- Agricultural Business, Agronomy, Animal Science: Jack Mercer, Blunt, S.D.; Henry Wright, Brandon, S.D.; Kaylee White, Woonsocket, S.D.
- Architectural Design and Building Construction: Sam Hovde, Willow Lake, S.D.; Kelton Quinn, Milesville, S.D.
- Automation Engineering: Jacob Schmidt, Garretson, S.D.
- Culinary Academy of South Dakota: Kalli Behm Sioux Falls, S.D.; William Thompson, Brandon, S.D.
- Diesel Power Technology: Blake Larsen, Huron, S.D.; Bradley Dangel, Lake Andes, S.D.
- Electrical Construction and Maintenance: Eddie Hayward, Wagner, S.D.; Garrett Mitzel, Aberdeen, S.D.
- Electrical Utilities and Substation Technology: Logan Miller, Dillon, Mont.; Forrest Wagoner, Dillon, Mont.
- Heating and Cooling Technology: Will Lauseng, Watertown, S.D.; Logan Meyer, Pierre, S.D.; Nolan Kirsch, White Lake, S.D.
- Human Services Technician: McKenna Ahrenholz, Highmore, S.D.; Charlee Byrd, White Lake, S.D.; Marissa Freeman, Presho, S.D.
- Information Systems Technology: Kylie Schlenker, Woonsocket, S.D.; Trevor Timmermans, Harrison, S.D.
- Licensed Practical Nursing: Morgan Harrison, Huron, S.D.; Mayson Preheim, Parker, S.D.
- Medical Assistant: Dane Romsdahl, Brandon, S.D.; Kiley McGee, Onida, S.D.
- Geospatial Technology: Marcus Harkless, Hot Springs, S.D.
- Medical Laboratory Technology: Josh Cimpl, Wagner, S.D.; Maddie Larsen, Wolsey, S.D.
- Medical Office Professional: Macy Hardes, Highmore, S.D.
- Natural Gas Technology: Nick Sorensen, Vermillion, S.D.
- Precision Ag Technology: Colby Olson, Parker, S.D.; Kaden Klumb, Ethan, S.D.
- Power Line Construction and Maintenance: Bodie Rutledge, Yankton, S.D.; Tory Holland, De Smet, S.D.; Brandon Inman, Rapid City, S.D.; Cody Westendorf, Kimball, S.D.
- Power Sports and Marine Technology: Conner Odens, Scotland, S.D.; Evan Juracek, Gregory, S.D.; Michael Supik, Colome, S.D.; Kash Block, Midland, S.D.
- Radiologic Technology: Brooke Doering, Woonsocket, S.D.; Emily Mauer, Mitchell, S.D.; Peyton Fisher, Warner, S.D.
- Automation Controls/SCADA: Brent Williamson, Sturgis, S.D.; Gage Renken, Mitchell, S.D.; Wyatt Savage, Johnstown, Colo.
- Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant: Morgen Carlson, Parker, S.D.
- Wi-Fi and Broadband Technology: Owen Duffy, Winner, S.D.; Shiloa Bale, Highmore, S.D.
- Welding: Haylee Radigan, Vermillion, S.D.; Kaden Axsom, Mitchell, S.D.
- Wind Turbine Technology: Bryce Stockwell, Vermillion, S.D.; Philip Wolff, Dell Rapids, S.D.
- Mitchell Tech Ambassadors: Jacob Jaton, Nunda, S.D.; Cavin Olson, Princeton, Minn.; Baylee Johnson, Lake Andes, S.D.; Katelynn Westphal, Leola, S.D.