K-12 Teacher Development
Mitchell Technical Institute is offering a variety of professional development opportunities for K-12 teachers to expand their skills:
|Tech Trends||April 28, 2015||April 21, 2015||Nathan Bowman|
- There is no cost to participate in the workshops.
- Each workshop will begin at 9 a.m. and finish by 2:30 p.m.
- Lunch will be provided.
- Registrations are due one week before the workshop.
- Information about the workshop – building, location, what to bring, etc. – will be emailed to each participant prior to the workshop.
- Questions? E-mail Scott Fossum or call 605.995.3072.
Do you often find yourself with your head in the clouds? This session will explore many technology phenomena including cloud storage, HTML, robotics, 3-D printing, embedded systems and crowdsourcing. With video homework on the rise, more mobile devices on the market, and teachers using social media, new opportunities for learning in non-traditional ways are ever-evolving. Come and get hooked on technology. There is no shortage of tools to help engage students in the classroom.