Although MTI does not own any student housing, the Admissions office maintains a current list of available housing in the Mitchell area. MTI provides this information as a service and is not an endorsement of any property or owner/manager. As you begin your search for housing, remember that these listings have not been screened, visited or approved by MTI.
Think about your needs: house, apartment, mobile home, sleeping room, roommate(s), location, services included, parking, rent, deposit, length of lease, etc. Students are urged to educate themselves and be aware of their tenant rights and responsibilities.
Now available! Student Housing near South Campus!
Check out the housing option adjacent to our South Campus: Campus Tech Apartments, 1400 E. Spruce St., near the MTI Technology Center. More information including floor plans and application with FAQs is available from Mills Property Management.
Applications now being taken for Fall 2013! Check back for more information about our new apartment building under construction and set to open in Fall 2013.
Landlords can now register/add/edit listings!
MTI has provided a way for managers to add and edit their properties directly to our system. Just follow the directions listed below:
- Click here to register OR
- Click here to login (if you are already registered)
- Once you are registered and logged-in, then go to "My Listings" (sub menu on the left side)
- Click the "+" to add a listing OR Click the pencil icon to edit a preexisting listing
Be sure to follow some of these tips to help students find the right place.
Links for more information about renting
- Fill out all the contact information in detail
- Provide a photo of the property. You can attach a 400px X 600px photo to the listing
- When the listing is filled, simply edit the listing as filled (there is a checkbox available for this option) and it will hide the listing until you wish to reopen it. This will save you from reentering the information again.