For information about any of our programs, application, or any of our other student services please contact us:
A diploma in small business management is designed for individuals planning to own or operate new businesses or improve operations in existing small businesses. This program can enhance business, management and entrepreneurial skills in a variety of functional areas.
Upon completion of this one-year program, graduates will be able to:
- Analyze the impact that e-commerce has on small business and how it is an integral part of a business plan
- Apply the appropriate sales strategies in a real-world scenario
- Demonstrate basic bookkeeping knowledge
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Apply computer skills to increase productivity in a business
Check out the 2018-19 Annual Program Assessment Review for information on how this program is assuring its students are attaining learning outcomes.