For information about any of our programs, application, or any of our other student services please contact us:
Goals and Student Learning Outcomes
Goal 1: Students will demonstrate competency in the clinical setting.
- Students will demonstrate competency in simulation.
- Students will demonstrate competency in treatment delivery.
- Students demonstrate principles of radiation protection.
Goal 2: Students will think critically.
- Students demonstrate good judgment and decision-making in the clinical setting.
- Students recognize discrepancies and develop solutions to clinical situations.
Goal 3: Students will communicate effectively.
- Students demonstrate effective written communication skills.
- Students demonstrate effective oral communication skills.
Goal 4: Students will demonstrate professional attitudes, behaviors, growth and ethics.
- Students conduct themselves in an ethical and professional manner.
- Students work effectively with supervisory personnel.
- Students participate in a minimum of one local, state, or national seminar.
Goal 5: The graduates will become registered radiation therapists employed in their field.
- Graduates will pass the ARRT exam.
- Graduates will perform as entry level therapists.
- Graduates seeking employment will find employment within 12 months of graduation.
Check out the 2019 Annual Program Review for information on how this program assures that its students are attaining learning outcomes.