For information about any of our programs, application, or any of our other student services please contact us:
At the completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate competency in the clinical setting.
- Demonstrate competency in clinical chemistry
- Demonstrate competency in clinical hematology/phlebotomy
- Demonstrate competency in clinical urinalysis
- Demonstrate competency in clinical microbiology
- Demonstrate competency in clinical immunology/immunohematology
- Think critically.
- Demonstrate good judgment and decision-making in the clinical setting
- Correlate test results with clinical significance and patient history
- Recognize emergency patient conditions and initiate appropriate procedures
- Communicate effectively.
- Demonstrate effective written communication skills
- Demonstrate effective oral communication skills
- Demonstrate professional attitudes, behaviors, growth and ethics
- Conduct themselves in an ethical and professional manner
- Work effectively with supervisory personnel
- Join a professional organization
- Know and follow safety rules
- Graduate as entry-level technologists who demonstrate professional ethics through their attitudes and behaviors.
- Pass the BOC exam
- Perform as entry-level medical laboratory technicians
- Find employment within 12 months of graduation
- Graduate after beginning the final half of the program
Check out the 2018-19 Annual Program Assessment Review for information on how this program assures that its students are attaining learning outcomes.