For information about any of our programs, application, or any of our other student services please contact us:
At the completion of the program, graduates will be able to:
- Construct to customer/industry standard indoor and outdoor telecommunications systems.
- Effectively communicate the language of telecommunications.
- Demonstrate professionalism and related soft skills with colleagues and the general public.
- Utilize computer skills to efficiently perform the responsibilities of a technician.
- Exhibit safety practices and procedures.
- Identify, document and present solutions to technical problems in areas related to telecommunications.
- Incorporate critical thinking and reasoning skills for troubleshooting technology based systems.
- Apply mathematical procedures appropriate to the job.
Check out the 2019-20 Annual Program Review for information on how this program assures that its students are attaining learning outcomes.