For information about any of our programs, application, or any of our other student services please contact us:
At the completion of the program, graduates will be able to:
- Apply fundamental concepts and practices of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Geospatial Information Science and Technology (GIS&T).
- Demonstrate organizational skills in file and database management.
- Give examples of interdisciplinary applications of Geospatial Information Science and Technology.
- Apply GIS analysis to address geospatial problems and/or research questions.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of GIS tools to create maps that are fit-for-purpose and effectively convey the information they are intended to.
- Obtain UAV Remote Pilot Certification
- Demonstrate confidence in undertaking new or unfamiliar analysis using GIS, troubleshoot problems in GIS, and apply knowledge.
- Apply mathematical concepts, including statistical methods, to data to be used in geospatial analysis.
Gather and process original data using a GPS or UAVs.
Check out the 2019 Annual Program Review for information on how this program assures that its students are attaining learning outcomes.