For information about any of our programs, application, or any of our other student services please contact us:
At the completion of the program, graduates will be able to:
- Use standard HVAC tools correctly and safely.
- Identify and perform various types of duct layouts.
- Accurately perform load calculations for heating and cooling equipment.
- Compare refrigeration pressures to a P/T chart.
- Install new heating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
- Maintain heating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
- Use troubleshooting procedures to diagnose heating and cooling equipment faults.
- Install and repair common residential and commercial comfort system controls.
- Perform service technician duties safely.
- Use oral and written communication skills effectively.
- Demonstrate personal and professional ethics and interpersonal skills that are expected in the workplace.
Check out the 2019 Annual Program Review for information on how this program assures that its students are attaining learning outcomes.