For information about any of our programs, application, or any of our other student services please contact us:
At the completion of the program, graduates will be able to:
- Apply food safety and sanitation practices to food storage, preparation and service.
- Identify and apply basic culinary terminology, knife skills and cooking techniques while multitasking, problem solving and managing stress levels within a diverse culinary environment.
- Convert and/or modify and produce recipes using culinary math and measurement.
- Demonstrate culinary knowledge and skills with consistency using established standards.
- Demonstrate leadership skills necessary for success in the culinary field.
Check out the 2019-20 Annual Program Review for information on how this program assures that its students are attaining learning outcomes.