|Job Type||Full Time|
|Company Name||RDO Equipment Co.|
|Address||1102 County Road 22|
Up to $15,000 sign on bonus!
Whether you are looking to start your career as a Service Technician, or are an experienced industry veteran, RDO Equipment Co. in Washburn, ND has a position for you!
Apply online at https://www.rdoequipment.com/more/careers/careers or contact Patrick Frohlich, Store Manager, at 701-462-3284.
We are currently looking for a hardworking and dependable Service Technician to work on a variety of agricultural equipment in our state-of-the-art heated shop. If you’re looking to make a difference and work with a super fantastic team of highly skilled and knowledgeable employees in return for excellent pay and benefits, job security, and career advancement opportunities – then RDO Equipment Co. in Washburn, ND is the place for you!
To be a member of our fantastic team, here’s what you need to have…
- Excellent mechanical skills with the ability to diagnose, inspect, recondition, assemble, and service equipment with a high level of quality and efficiency.
- Trade-specific tools, or the ability to acquire them (*RDO provides access to a Tool Assistance Program for employees who are starting out their careers or who need to upgrade tools).
- Must be detail-oriented documenting activities both timely and thoroughly.
- Believes in working with a strong focus on safety to ensure you are safe and your team members are safe.
- Takes pride in maintaining a clean and organized work area, including caring for all shop tools, machines and equipment.
- Enjoys staying up-to-date on technical and product knowledge of inventory equipment.
- Has a strong focus on customer service – keeping the customer’s satisfaction at the forefront of decisions.
- Has a positive attitude with excellent teamwork – we jump in and help each other out when we can!
- Can think outside of the box to solve sometimes complex problems.
- Computer literate and can navigate through the Internet, e-mail, and can learn new computer programs quickly.
- Graduation from a diesel technology program is preferred, but is not required.
If you sign on with us, RDO Equipment Co. provides you with…
- Competitive wage with quarterly pay reviews
- On-call pay and increased hourly wage for field service calls
- Overtime pay potential
- Seasonal 4-10s (optional)
- State-of-the-art shop with overhead cranes, heated floors, and a central lube system
- Ongoing Professional Training and Certification Opportunities through John Deere
- Access to a variety of specialty tools
- Access to Tool Assistance Program through MATCO for those technicians new to our industry
- (PTO) Paid Time Off starts accruing on your First Day of Full-time employment!
- Paid sick leave
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Program
- Uniform Program
- Employee Discounts
- Company Paid Bereavement Leave
- Tuition Assistance for educational/professional growth
- Paid time for Team Volunteer Activities in your community
- Medical (Traditional PPO or High Deductible Health Plan w/Health Savings Account) with Pharmacy and Telehealth benefits
- Company-paid Life Insurance (plus supplemental coverage available), Long-term Disability, and Identity Theft Protection benefits
- Optional Dental, Vision, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity, Short Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement and matching contributions
- HealthyBlue powered by WebMD
- Employee Assistance Program and Travel Assistance Program
- Access to Deere Employee Credit Union