|Job Type||Full Time|
|Company Name||Nutrien Ag Solutions|
|Address||41055 282nd Street|
Sales Agronomy Apprenticeship
We are looking for individuals that want to have a successful career in Agronomy Sales.
Success comes from proper skills training. This opportunity is different from others in the industry because you will develop those skills over a 12 to 24-month apprenticeship period. You will mentor under our “in-house” crop consulting branches in Northeast Nebraska and Southeast South Dakota. The end goal will be placement at a Nutrien Ag Solutions retail facility as a full-time Sales Agronomist.
What you’ll do:
- Learn the agricultural input business from experienced mentors invested in seeing you succeed.
- Crop consulting (full season, both in-field and winter planning).
- Soil sampling (and corresponding variable rate recommendations).
- Interpersonal skill development through continuous customer interaction.
- Develop a strong understanding of agricultural inputs and successful sales processes at our branches.
- Learn how to develop and grow your own clientele / book of business.
What you will bring:
- University/College degree preferred, in lieu of degree, 2+ years agriculture experience and high school diploma or equivalent required
- Proficiency in computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Clean driving record
- Prefer 2+ years’ experience using standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the agriculture industry, as well as, the general understanding of operations at a retail location.
- Sales experience preferred
Full Benefit Package