|Job Type||Full Time|
|Company Name||NSN Revenue Resources|
|Address||5032 S Bur Oak Place, Suite 230|
Patient Financial Service Specialist
Work in the medical field without direct patient contact
- Do you feel strong providing outstanding customer service?
- Are you at your best when you help solve a financial issue?
Connect with patients who have received care at one of our nationwide surgery centers. By making outbound calls to patients with past due balances, you help them avoid collections agencies. Focus on providing helpful guidance and payment solutions not using an impersonal script.
More Job Details:
- Research any overdue account balances that are fully or partially unpaid and follow up by mail and/or phone to patients on delinquent payments.
- Respond promptly to patient inquiries with clear communication and high-quality service.
- Research customer's accounts thoroughly and documents appropriately.
- Resolve discrepancies and prepares adjustments and refunds as necessary.
- Ensure all information regarding collection activity on accounts are entered accurately into the system.
- Bring recurring issues to the attention of the department manager.
- Conduct duties with empathy, support, respect, and professionalism at the core of every interaction.
- Basic level mathematical proficiency, with a strong ability to understand, interpret and develop spreadsheet data.
- Excellent customer services skills both verbal and written.
- Desire to motivate, inspire positive outcomes and deliver excellent results.
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.
- Sound judgement and strong skills with respect to interpersonal relations, critical thinking, problem solving and analysis.
- Be able to multi-task and handle competing priorities while meeting or exceeding deadlines.
We also have the typical offerings, health/dental/vision, along with great perks company events full of PRIZES.