|Job Type||Part Time|
|Company Name||Mitchell Area Safehouse & Family Visitation Center|
|Address||1809 North Wisconsin|
Part Time Family Monitor Specialist
Mitchell Area Safehouse & Family Visitation Center
Part-Time Family Visitation Monitor Specialist
Do you want to Make a Difference in the lives of children? Join our team and help children feel safe while spending time with their parents they would otherwise not be able to see. Children deserve to love and be loved by both parents no matter what differences their parents maybe be experiencing. We provide a safe environment to allow families to build and maintain a positive relationships during times of transition and separation.
Position Hours: Hours will vary and will consist of afternoon, evening and every other weekend hours. Hours for this position will be 20-30 hrs./week. Benefits: Paid Time Off and holiday pay based on number of hours worked and Flexible work schedule. Wages based on experience.
Do you have a high school education, knowledge and experience with child development, a desire to make a difference and available evenings and weekends to make a difference in the lives of children? If so apply today by sending your resume and cover letter to [email protected] org
Additional Skills neccessary:
· Must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
· Ability to type a minimum of 40 words per minute.
· Able to follow direction and work effectively on duties as assigned.
· Understanding of confidentiality and ethical practice.
· Experience in interviewing clients.
· Excellent grammar skills.
· Efficient computer skills.
· Must be self-motivated.
· Excellent Communication skills required.
· Ability to respond effectively to trauma & crises.
· 1-2 yr. experience working with custody and family issues.
· 1-2 yr. experience working with children.
· Experience in effectively handing difficult and aggressive individuals.
· Must have clean driving record.
· Must be able to pass a background check.
* Supervision of on-site visits, exchanges and telephone calls between children and non-custodial parents.
* Observe and document specific interactions for every on-site visit, phone call, or safe exchanges visit.
* Provide transportation for families to and from supervised visits.
* Follow and enforce all Family Visitation Center policies and protocols routinely and effectively.
* Maintain client confidentiality and abide by all ethical standards.
* Communicate effectively on a daily basis with the Visitation Center Supervisor.
* Complete & Review all documentation for accuracy and submit to Supervisor.
* Maintain current and accurate client files.
* Maintain high standards of cleanliness of the Family Visitation Center.
* Other duties as assigned by the Visitation Supervisor or Coordinator.
To apply, please submit resume and cover letter to [email protected] org
Depends on Experience