|Job Type||Part Time|
|Company Name||Doug's Custom Paint & Body|
|Address||3115 West Havens|
PART TIME AUTOMOTIVE DETAILER
The Automotive Detailer is responsible for pre-washing vehicles prior to moving them into production and cleans and details all assigned vehicles prior to final delivery to the customer. The position is also responsible for supporting management and coworkers by completing general cleaning responsibilities. The Automotive Detailer will contribute to Doug’s Custom Paint & Body by offering 100% customer service satisfaction where finishing touches make all the difference.
- Pre-Op & Repair Planning: Performs a pre-wash on all vehicles prior to the actual repair process beginning. May also wash vehicles during the estimating process in order to identify all damage and upsell opportunities.
- Team Engagement & Problem-Solving: Is an active and prepared participant in daily production meetings. Knows status of vehicles and helps problem solving and getting and keeping vehicles scheduled for on-time delivery.
- Vehicle Repair: Performs a thorough detailing and cleaning of all vehicles prior to final delivery to the customer. May participate in the process of completing the detail and other non-repair portions of the process as assigned.
- Miscellaneous Support Duties: Provides support by shuttling customers and vehicles, and general maintenance of repair center and outside grounds.
- Safe & Organized Workplace: Consistently utilizes all required safety equipment and follows proper repair procedures. Adheres to all requirements for hazardous waste disposal. Keeps detailing work area organized and returns tools, materials and equipment to designated areas.
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Ability to interact professionally with customers
- Must be willing to accept work direction from multiple parties and work as part of a team
- Must maintain a valid state drivers license in order to drive any customer or company vehicle
- Predictable and reliable attendance required
Depending on Qualificatons