|Job Type||Full Time|
|Address||1700 University Ave W|
Medical Assistant $3000 Sign On Bonus
Fairview Health Services is seeking talented Medical Assistants to join our team of dedicated professionals as we transform the way we provide care in our clinics throughout communities in MN and WI
We have openings in
- Apple Valley
- Brooklyn Park
- Eden Prairie
- Elk River
- Highland Park
- North Branch
- Saint Paul
As a member of the care team, the Medical Assistant supports quality patient- and family-centered care principles through performing a variety of high-level functions within a care team to support the needs of the healthcare team and patients/families. The Medical Assistant will gather information and documents to support the patient visit. The medical assistant is responsible for adhering to all policies, procedures and practice guidelines, promoting teamwork with all members of the health care team, maintaining complete, timely and accurate clinical documentation for each patient and continually looking for opportunities to improve processes and workflow
- Delivers care as delegated by the physician/authorized practitioner or RN, to the assigned patient population, or individual patient.
- Prioritizes work based on patient acuity, available resources, patient/family preferences, provider schedule, in collaboration with the physician/authorized practitioner and other health care team members.
- Effectively communicates compliance and concerns to delegating physician/authorized practitioner/RN.
- Documents care in the medical record.
- Partners with patient/care-giver in care/decision making
- Engage in change to improve the work environment and patient experience
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant Program
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Ambulatory Care Experience
- AAMA Certification
Fairview Health Services is a team of more than 33,000 employees and 5000 system providers working to build lasting relationships with the people we serve our patients, our communities, and each other. Apply today to take the next step towards your career goals with Fairview Health Services!