|Job Type||Full Time|
|Address||951 S Marion Rd|
Maintenance Technicians are responsible for performing scheduled preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and completing repairs of company property and equipment including; fuel dispensing equipment, car wash equipment, convenience store facilities and equipment and other company owned property and building systems. Daily technical work to include electrical, plumbing, HVAC, carwash repair and carpentry. Hours are typically Monday through Friday; adjusted or extended hours as required by operational needs. Must be available rotating nights/weekends for on-call/emergency duties.
- Performs scheduled preventive maintenance on machines, equipment, coolers, freezers, fuel pumps, car wash equipment, air conditioning/heating systems; visually inspects and tests machinery/equipment and repairs as needed.
- Conducts maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of car wash systems; logs all carwash problems and downtime in carwash log book.
- Performs maintenance of fuel dispensers including replacement of fuel hoses, swivels, nozzles, etc. Maintains imaging of fuel dispensers by cleaning, polishing, replacing hand warmers, decals. etc.
- Maintains interior and exterior lighting to include canopy, perimeter, internal lights and exterior building lights.
- Responsible for drain clogs, fixing leaks, replacing stools, faucets, maintaining and replacing bathroom fixtures.
- Maintains imaging of company properties by performing landscaping, cleaning, tree and shrub trimming, patching concrete, etc.
- Performs general repairs and maintenance of stores fixtures such as counters, cupboards, doors, door hardware, hanging signs, sheetrock patching etc.
- Performs electrical troubleshooting.
- Responsible for basic trouble shooting of HVAC units; cleans HVAC units and changes filters.
- Install, troubleshoot and maintain security surveillance systems. May install, troubleshoot and repair POS systems and related hardware.
- Conducts general inspection and upkeep of facilities and notes any observed or unusual incident, safety hazards, or damages involving personnel, customers and/or property and notifies Supervisor promptly.
- Completes detailed record of work performed, attaches receipts for parts purchased, returns completed work orders to Supervisor.
- Maintains adequate supply of routine parts and tools used on a regular basis in company vehicle.
- Clean up debris that is caused by maintenance work. Keep shop area clean and tools organized
- Maintains on-call status during adverse weather conditions to; plow and shovel snow, salt and de-ice property, assist with repairs of damaged property or equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent work history with 3+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Basic computer skills required.
- Knowledge of methods, practices, tools and materials used in the general maintenance and repair of facilities and fuel dispensing systems.
- Skilled in the use and care of hand tools, metering devices, power tools, gauges, etc.
- Knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and mechanical work required; general construction knowledge required, including minor remodels.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently or with others to complete tasks. Good accuracy and attention to detail. Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure. Able to multi-task.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents such as safety rules, maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and work orders. Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- Able to operate forklift, scissors lift, bobcat, tractors, tommy lift and other powered equipment.
- Ability to respond courteously to common inquiries or complaints from employees, vendors, customers and general public.
- Prolonged walking or standing for 8 – 10 continuous hours including but not limited to a concrete or tile surface.
- Ability to recognize safety hazards in the work place and apply precautionary methods to protect self and others.
- Frequent bending, kneeling, stooping, squatting, crouching, reaching, balancing, pushing, pulling, lifting up to 75 pounds alone. Carry out trash containers and lift to place in outside bin. Occasional use of ladder. Able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs; work at heights up to 25 feet.
- Able to tolerate exposure to gasoline fumes and cleaning products.
- Frequently works in outside weather conditions; employee may be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
- Must have valid driver’s license, have access to a vehicle and be able to provide documentation of auto insurance coverage on vehicle.