|Job Type||Full Time|
|Company Name||CorTrust Bank|
|Address||712 N. Main Street|
We are looking for a Commercial and Farm Agent to prospect and develop insurance relationships for CorInsurance and to provide each customer an exceptional insurance experience. This includes networking to prospect new customers and calling on existing customers to deepen relationship with CorInsurance, and provide professional referrals to other Bank products and services.
- Prospect new and existing clients.
- Engage existing policyholders to deliver and explain policy coverage, identify risk potentials and coverage protections, analyze insurance programs, and suggest additions or changes.
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual and business customer needs.
- Sell various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals on behalf of insurance companies.
- Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled.
- Confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made on a policy.
- Monitor insurance claims to ensure they are settled equitably for both the client and insurer.
- Attend meetings, seminars, and insurer programs to learn about new products and services.
- Adhere to all Company policies, procedures, and position training requirements.
- Perform duties with high level of professionalism, ethics, confidentiality, and integrity.
- Reports to work as scheduled, dressed professionally, and prepared to serve our customers.
- Manages expenses and adheres to financial expectations.
- Performs all duties being conscientious to regulatory, transaction, reputation, and cybersecurity risks to the business.
- Collaborate with colleagues across other Bank business lines to provide referrals and deepen customer relationships.
- Combination of education and experience to perform essential functions.
- Possess all knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must hold valid South Dakota insurance licenses issued by the South Dakota Division of Insurance.
- Agency experience preferred, but not required based on other business experience.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Disability and life insurance
- Service awards
- Community service opportunities