|Job Type||Part Time|
|Company Name||Mitchell Area Safehouse|
|Address||1809 N Wisconsin St|
Family Visitation Center Monitor Specialist
Mitchell Area Safehouse and Family Visitation Center
FAMILY VISITATION CENTER MONITOR SPECIALIST
Hours: Hours will vary and will consist of evening and weekend hours.
- Supervision of on-site visits, phone visits, and assisted exchanges between children and non-custodial parents.
- Observe and document specific interactions for each sponsored on-site, phone, or assisted exchange visit.
- Enforce all Family Visitation policies and protocols.
- Communicate any violations of policies and protocols to the Coordinator.
- Review observation forms for accuracy and submit as scheduled.
- Maintain accurate client files.
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping, grounds keeping at the center and other duties as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Visitation Director or Administrator/Executive Director
- High school education required.
- Basic knowledge, understanding and experience working with custody and family issues.
- Basic knowledge of child development and experience working with children.
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to type 35 words per minute.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Efficient computer skills.
- Good listener, self-motivated, able to relate well with others.
- Ability to respond effectively to crises.
- Ability to effectively handle difficult and/or aggressive clients.