|Job Type||Full Time|
|Address||1350 Concourse Drive, Rapid City, SD, USA|
All around the globe, C-Lock products are being used daily to develop a cleaner, more efficient and more economical world food supply. From research scientists in Switzerland to feed lots in Nebraska we are leading the way in efficient livestock feeding and management. We are innovators, using state of the art technology to continually design, improve and refine in ways that have never been seen before.
We are growing and need to add an Electronics Technician to our team. We are the best at what we do and expect all our team to hold themselves to that same standard. We are looking for someone passionate about designing and assembling custom electronics components and wiring harnesses. If this sounds like you, please send us your resume.
Electronics Technician Duties and Responsibilities
- Build wire harness and electronics assemblies for installation into our products.
- Have knowledge how to crimp wires and use hand crimp tools, how to solder, how to use lead-free solder, and how to make strong electrical connections.
- PCB through hole circuit board soldering a plus.
- Install wire harness and other devices into our products.
- Follow written and verbal instructions.
- Track material use and become proficient with using our resource management software.
- Come to work every day with a positive attitude.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Able to utilize hand tools and power tools.
- Ability and willingness to follow all legal and company safety regulations.
- Physical ability to complete this type of work.
- Pride in your work.
Very competitive compensation package, including a competitive wage, company paid medical insurance after 30 days and personal time.
Position is located in Rapid City, SD
$15 - $25 per Hour
Dental, Life, Health, Paid Time Off, Matching 401k, optional Vision