|Job Type||Full Time|
|Company Name||Agtegra Cooperative|
|Address||908 Lamont Street|
Agtegra Cooperative is seeking a custom applicator in Woonsocket, SD.
This position is responsible for operating and maintaining spray equipment according to specifications. Will blend chemicals according to labels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates and maintains applicator in a safe and accurate manner.
- Performs necessary maintenance & calibration on assigned machines.
- Responsible for following the label when blending crop protection products to ensure quality chemicals.
- Reads maps, follow directions, and operate equipment with computer assisted operations.
- Provides accurate and efficient unloading and delivery of product.
- Assists sales agronomist with scouting fields to determine appropriate chemical mix, if necessary.
- Communicates with supervisor and agronomists about which fields to go to and what chemicals need to be sprayed.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CDL is preferred and an Applicator License is required.
Health Insurance, Vision/Dental Insurance, Pension plan, 401k, Clothing Allowance, Paid time off, Holidays, Education Assistance and MORE!