|Job Type||Full Time|
|Company Name||NSN Revenue Resources|
|Address||5032 S Bur Oak Place, Suite 230|
Looking for a career in the medical field without direct patient contact?
Work independently to identify and solve complex billing problems for Ambulatory Surgical Centers. Develop knowledge of computerized billing systems, medical insurance contracts and out of network processing to work accounts to resolution. Be responsible for full cycle revenue management.
We are always looking for "smarticle" people, where bright, colorful people excel. If you are looking for a premier organization where talented, hard-working, smart people sparkle, you found the right place.
More Job Details:
- Manage the process relating to overdue insurance and patient accounts, collections and/or write-offs
- Post payment for assigned outpatient surgery centers
- Pull operative notes from our designated transcription company.
- Prep operative notes for transmission to our designated coding company.
- Review daily billing packet and collecting missing information.
- Positive attitude to enhance a cooperative and energetic work environment.
- Basic level mathematical proficiency, with a strong ability to understand, interpret and develop spreadsheet data.
- Excellent customer services skills both verbal and written.
- Desire to motivate, inspire positive outcomes and deliver excellent results.
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.
- Sound judgement and strong skills with respect to interpersonal relations, critical thinking, problem solving and analysis.
- Be able to multi-task and handle competing priorities while meeting or exceeding deadlines.
We also have the typical offerings, health/dental/vision, along with great perks company events full of PRIZES.