For information about any of our programs, application, or any of our other student services please contact us:
To slow the spread of coronavirus and implement social distancing measures, Mitchell Tech is holding a virtual visit event. We invite you to join us for a Virtual Visit on Wednesday, October 21st, 7 p.m.
During this event, learn how our career-focused programs are based on regional high-demand industries. Hear how your education will prepare you with the skills you’ll need to jumpstart your career in two years or less. Information will be provided on how to explore Mitchell Tech virtually and enroll for the fall semester. Hear from our Admissions and Financial Aid Team on you how you can "Be The Best" at Mitchell Tech!
Virtual Visit Session:
- Welcome Jenna Reis, Director of Admissions
- Presenters Jenna Reis, Director of Admissions, Morgan Huber, Director of Financial Aid, and Clayton Deuter, Dean of Enrollment
- Program Information
- Financial Aid
- Admissions Process in the Time of On-line Education
- Build Dakota, Industry Partnerships
- Question and Answer Session - Questions can be submitted through Microsoft Teams.
Admissions Representatives will be on hand to answer questions. All questions will be addressed prior to conclusion. The conclusion will be around 8:00 p.m.
Once you register, we will walk you through the process of downloading the proper software to make sure you are ready. It’s simple, easy and FREE!