For information about any of our programs, application, or any of our other student services please contact us:
For a student to be considered for acceptance into an Associate degree or diploma program at MTI, the following steps must be completed:
- Application form, either online or paper copy
- A high school transcript sent to MTI (or any other pertinent college or technical school transcripts or GED scores)
- Scores from schools or agencies for any of the following tests you have taken: ACT, Accuplacer, SAT, or Compass.
- If above testing was not completed or scores do not meet program standards, the student must complete an admissions test at MTI (no charge for this test)
- Send MTI a copy of a birth certificate or driver’s license (proof of birthdate) and/or proof of legal US resident status.
Upon notification of acceptance, applicants must return a matriculation form along with a $60 non-refundable matriculation fee to reserve a spot in a program.
When to Apply
Class enrollments are limited so early application is to a student’s advantage. MTI semesters begin in August and January.
Tuition deposits will be required once a program is full. The tuition deposit of $150 will be applied to the student’s tuition the first semester of class. In case a student opts not to attend, the tuition deposit is non-refundable.