For information about any of our programs, application, or any of our other student services please contact us:
Upon completion of the RN program the student will be able to:
- Incorporate standards of nursing practice and clinical judgment to provide cost-effective, safe, and skilled nursing care.
- Display innovation, prioritization, and leadership through the use of evidence-based practice and technology.
- Model holistic, culturally sensitive, compassionate nursing care for the client and family.
- Uphold client advocacy through assertive, ethical, and client-centered care.
- Facilitate interdisciplinary collaboration through the use of effective communication.
- Value the qualities of integrity, determination, life-long learning, and accountability in the role of the professional nurse.
Check out the 2021-22 Annual Program Review for information on how this program assures that its students are attaining learning outcomes.