For information about any of our programs, application, or any of our other student services please contact us:
Goals and Student Learning Outcomes
Goal 1: Students will demonstrate competency in the clinical setting.
- Students will demonstrate competency in simulation.
- Students will demonstrate competency in treatment delivery.
- Students demonstrate principles of radiation protection.
Goal 2: Students will think critically.
- Students demonstrate good judgment and decision-making in the clinical setting.
- Students recognize discrepancies and develop solutions to clinical situations.
Goal 3: Students will communicate effectively.
- Students demonstrate effective written communication skills.
- Students demonstrate effective oral communication skills.
Goal 4: Students will demonstrate professional attitudes, behaviors, growth and ethics.
- Students conduct themselves in an ethical and professional manner.
- Students work effectively with supervisory personnel.
- Students participate in a minimum of one local, state, or national seminar.
Goal 5: The graduates will become registered radiation therapists employed in their field.
- Graduates will pass the ARRT exam.
- Graduates will perform as entry level therapists.
- Graduates seeking employment will find employment within 12 months of graduation.
- Students will complete the program.
Check out the 2021-22 Annual Program Review for information on how this program assures that its students are attaining learning outcomes.