For information about any of our programs, application, or any of our other student services please contact us:
At the completion of the program, graduates will be able to:
- Perform clinical duties in an entry level position as a medical assistant.
- Provide competent patient care in an entry-level position as a medical assistant.
- Perform laboratory duties in an entry-level position as a medical assistant.
- Perform administrative duties in an entry-level position as a medical assistant.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication with supervisors, patients and their families, and colleagues.
- Act in an ethically, responsible way with regard to legal obligations applicable in a medical environment.
- Prevent injury or illness through safe work practices and by following health and safety policies and procedures.
- Display professionalism in appearance, job performance, and ability to work as a team member.
- Perform routine maintenance of administrative and clinical equipment.
Check out the 2018-19 Annual Program Assessment Review for information on how this program assures that its students are attaining learning outcomes.