For information about any of our programs, application, or any of our other student services please contact us:
Upon completion of the LPN program the student will be able to:
- Demonstrate effective therapeutic communication to foster collaborative inter-professional teamwork and safe patient care across the lifespan.
- Integrate professional nursing standards, code of ethics, and accountability with one’s own nursing practice.
- Demonstrate competence of nursing skills while providing culturally sensitive relationship-centered patient care.
- Provide thorough assessment, observation, monitoring, and reporting of patient health status.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and implement patient care for multiple patients using technology and evidence-based practice under the direct supervision of the registered nurse.
- Incorporate physical and psychosocial assessment data into creating and revising patient’s plan of care in collaboration with the registered nurse.
Check out the 2018-19 Annual Program Assessment Review for information on how this program assures that its students are attaining learning outcomes.