For information about any of our programs, application, or any of our other student services please contact us:
At the completion of the program, graduates will be able to:
- Demonstrate organizational skills in file and database management
- Apply GIS analysis to address geospatial problems and/or research questions
- Use geospatial tools to collect, organize, analyze, and synthesize information
- Obtain UAV Remote Pilot Certification
- Use GPS and UAVs to attain and process original data
Check out the 2021-22 Annual Program Review for information on how this program assures that its students are attaining learning outcomes.