For information about any of our programs, application, or any of our other student services please contact us:
At the completion of the program, graduates will be able to:
- Use standard HVAC tools correctly and safely.
- Identify and perform various types of duct layouts.
- Accurately perform load calculations for heating and cooling equipment.
- Compare refrigeration pressures to a P/T chart.
- Install new heating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
- Maintain heating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
- Use troubleshooting procedures to diagnose heating and cooling equipment faults.
- Install and repair common residential and commercial comfort system controls.
- Perform service technician duties safely.
- Use oral and written communication skills effectively.
- Demonstrate personal and professional ethics and interpersonal skills that are expected in the workplace.
Check out the 2018-19 Annual Program Assessment Review for information on how this program assures that its students are attaining learning outcomes.