For information about any of our programs, application, or any of our other student services please contact us:
At the completion of the program, graduates will be able to:
- Demonstrate competence in practicing safety always and recognizing and correcting potential hazards.
- Demonstrate competence in work attitude and attendance.
- Understand the behavior and principles that govern AC and DC electrical circuits.
- Demonstrate entry-level skills for accuracy in residential, commercial, and industrial electrical installations and maintenance services.
- Use the National Electrical Code to legally and safely install electrical installations with supervision.
- Install and troubleshoot basic motors and control systems.
Check out the 2018-19 Annual Program Assessment Review for information on how this program assures that its students are attaining learning outcomes.