For information about any of our programs, application, or any of our other student services please contact us:
The Accounting/Business Management program's mission is to empower students with the skills needed to succeed in technical careers.
Mitchell Technical College's Accounting/Business Management program will be an innovative leader in accounting and business education while preparing students for career success and lifelong learning in an ever-changing world.
Continuous Improvement - The Accounting/Business Management program incorporates an evidence-based model of continuous improvement to enable excellence in education.
Innovation - The Accounting/Business Management program integrates state-of-the-art technologies and instructional methods to deliver a high-quality, unique educational experience.
Diversity and Respect - The Accounting/Business Management program seeks and values a diverse population and responds to the unique needs of individuals, recognizing the dignity and worth of all people and fostering a climate of respect among its students and faculty.
Learner-Centered Education - The Accounting/Business Management program develops future business leaders by teaching students with a global perspective on lifelong learning and problem-solving skills.
Community - The Accounting/Business Management program leverages local partnerships, mentors, an advisory board and regional businesses to expose students to real-world experiences and industry expectations.
At the completion of this program, graduates will be able to:
- Analyze business scenarios and opportunities and formulate recommendations for courses of action
- Communicate effectively and professionally in business situations
- Debate issues in ethical decision-making and social responsibility
- Analyze financial data to support business decisions and assessment of business strategies
- Apply current and emerging technologies to business situations
- Implement marketing and advertising strategies
Check out the 2021-22 Annual Program Review for information on how this program assures that its students are attaining learning outcomes.