For information about any of our programs, application, or any of our other student services please contact us:
At the completion of the program, graduates will be able to:
- Apply safe, efficient and effective work practices in a manner compatible with OSHA and EPA requirements, as well as the agricultural equipment manufacture and repair industry expectations.
- Demonstrate the effective use of internet based resources, industry repair manuals, service, and parts literature in the repair and maintenance of agricultural equipment, tractors, on road trucks, diesel engines, seeding equipment, combine harvesters, hydraulic and electronic equipment.
- Demonstrate the industry standard application of selected specialized tools for maintenance, repair, diagnostic, and assembly of equipment and apply preventive maintenance concepts to on and off road applications.
- Demonstrate basic diagnostic and repair concepts applied to selected engine, compact equipment engine, equipment power train and chassis systems.
- Demonstrate basic diagnostic and repair concepts applied to selected electrical, hydraulic , and mechanical components and systems.
- Interact effectively by displaying flexibility, honesty, teamwork, respect, and sensitivity for customers.
- Communicate effectively through active listening, in oral, written, and electronic format with customers, coworkers, and supervisors.
- Assume responsibility for continuing education requirements for new technologies and career advancement.