(605) 995-3083 [fax]
Mitchell Technical Institute takes pride in thoroughly following up with our graduates six months after graduation to learn where their journey has taken them. Some graduates continue their education, some join the military, others will find employment, and for a variety of reasons, a few graduates may not be actively seeking employment.
The Career Services Office has collected data from the 2016 graduates and here is the most recent information*:
- Percent of graduates employed or continuing education: 99.3%
- Percent of employed graduates working in related fields: 89.3%
- Percent of employed graduates working in non-related field: 10%
- Percent of employed graduates working in field in SD: 90%
- Percent of 2016 graduates who responded to the survey: 99.3%
For information regarding job placement rates in MTI’s degree and diploma programs, as well the types of employment our graduates obtain, please visit the individual program web pages.
Contact Janet Greenway, Career Services & Advising Director, for more information.
*Placement information is gathered through graduate surveys sent to students within six months of graduation. Placement rate = (Graduates who are employed or continuing education)/(Responding graduates - (U.S. Armed Forces + not in labor market) )