Request a Tutor
Dean of Student Services
Senior Student Success Coach
Student Success Coach
Student Success Coach and Couselor
By visiting this page, you are on your way to making an important decision that will positively impact your education! A tutor can help you better understand your course material and provide that little something extra to help you be the best student possible.
How can tutoring help me?
A tutor can:
- Work with me to break down information and increase my understanding.
- Practice difficult concepts or skills with me.
- Help me prepare for exams.
- Proofread papers and offer suggestions for revision.
What WON’T a tutor do for me?
A tutor won’t:
- Rewrite your papers for you.
- Do the work for you.
- Pass the class for you.
- Help with take home tests. If you need help reading tests, see Mateya Berg in The Center for Student Success (CSS).
To request a tutor:
- Complete the form, including your schedule of availability. (This is not when you have to show up for tutoring – it is only used to match you with a tutor who has a similar schedule – please mark all times you would be able to meet.)
- Check your Campus email for your tutor assignment and/or correspondence from The Center for Student Success.
To learn more about tutoring services please contact: