The book store's major function is to provide the sale of textbook requirements in direct support of the academic programs of MTI. Used books are available for most courses at a substantial savings over new book prices. For ease in locating your needs please bring your class schedule with you and our staff will be ready to assist you.
|DIRECTIONS TO PURCHASE BOOKS
After registering for classes, you can find out what books you need and even purchase them online. Simply:
- Follow the link above;
- Your next step is to select the Department of your course(s). The Department of the course is the abbreviation before the course number. For example, if you are enrolled in ENGL 101, you would select ENGL English/Communications. Please note you may be enrolled in courses from more than one Department.
- Click the "Continue" button (below the department listings)
- Choose the course(s) related to you;
- When finished selecting your courses, click the "Submit Course ID Selection(s)" icon on the top or bottom of the page
DIRECTIONS TO SELL BOOKS
If you would like to check the current buyback value of your book(s):
- Click on the “Online Buyback” graphic above
- Follow instructions to complete your buyback
|Need more help?
If you have questions about how to place an order, log into your account, the buyback program, or anything related to buying and selling books, we have compiled a help section that can direct you to potential answers. Click here to access our help section.
Required tools are available also through the bookstore. 6% sales tax would apply to your final total tool purchase.
UPDATED TOOL LISTS FOR THE 2013-14 SCHOOL YEAR COMING SOON!
ADBC Tool List
ECM Tool Price List
Farm Power Technology NAPA
Farm Power Technology Tool List
HCT ECM Tool Price List
HCT Service Tool Price List
HCT Sheet Metal Price List
NAPA Marine Add On Tool Pricing
NAPA Marine Power Sports Tool List
NAPA Power Sports Tool List
NAPA Power Sports Add On Pricing
NAPA Tool Box Pricing
PNG Tool Price List
Powerline Tool Price List
Snap On Power Sports Add On Tool Set
Snap On Power Sports Tool Set
Snap On PWSPT Marine Add On Tool List
Snap On PWSPT Marine Tool List
Snap On Tool Carts
Return policy: Full refunds are given on books which are returned in new condition within the first week of the semester, after the first week buybacks are determined on an individual basis. Please do not write in or open shrink-wrapped books until you are certain that you intend to keep it.
Buyback policy: The bookstore holds a book buyback during finals week of each semester, not all books are eligible for buybacks.