Academic Search Premier
- The world's largest academic database. Contains indexing for 8,050
publications, with full text for nearly 4,700 publications including
3,600 peer-reviewed journals.
- For those with an interest in local history and family histories.
- The USDA's National Agricultural Library catalog - Indexes for
journals and other publications on all aspects of agriculture,
including animal and plant sciences, farming, extension education, food
and human nutrition, and much more.
- Get the detailed information you need to tackle vehicle maintenance and repairs.
- Educating the public about prescription and over-the-counter medications, drug recalls, medication interactions, and current developments in the medical field. Reviewed and certified by the Health On the Net (HON) Foundation, a not-for-profit foundation that works to preserve the accuracy and trustworthiness of Web-based medical information.
- Research databases in many disciplines with full-text articles and abstracts.
Gale Virtual Reference Library
- Encyclopedias and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research.
- Of interest to those researching local history and family histories.
- Research databases with full-text articles and abstracts.
Learning Express Library
- Practice tests and tutorial course series designed to help students
and adult learners succeed on the academic or licensing tests they must
- Learn foreign languages quickly and easily via online learning courses.
- Authoritative information from NLM, the National Institutes of Health
(NIH), and other government agencies and health-related organizations.
Preformulated searches give easy access to medical journal articles.
Extensive information about drugs, an illustrated medical encyclopedia,
interactive patient tutorials, and latest health news.
- Provides access to over 5,000 eBooks.
- Provides the full text from 1,700+ magazines/journals and newspapers.
- Includes over 17 million citations from MEDLINE and other life
science journals for biomedical articles back to the 1950s. PubMed
includes links to full text articles and other related resources.
- Agricultural, medical, and scientific information from a wide variety of research resources.
- Provides targeted resources for student research.
South Dakota Public Notices
- Statewide public notices database. Includes minutes from school
board, city council, and county commissions meetings, along with other
public and legal notices published in newspapers in the past 3 months.
World Book Advanced
- Powerful reference tool that includes encyclopedia, multimedia,
e-book, and primary source databases. Features include the ability to
create timelines, save research to a personalized homepage, and more.