your biggest concerns might be “How am I going to pay for school?” Our experienced, helpful staff can
guide you to many sources of financial aid. Some students qualify for grants. Many can receive loans with a variety of repayment
options. Scholarships are also a
possibility. And you might even
pick up a workstudy job on campus.
Whatever your situation . . . traditional, nontraditional, veteran,
single parent . . . we will help
you navigate your financial options.
Interested in Scholarships?
Click here for current student scholarships from MTI
Click here for a list of all scholarship opportunities
Code of Conduct
Mitchell Technical Institute adheres to and has these practices enacted:
- Ban on revenue-sharing
- Gift ban
- Prohibited contracting arrangements
- Prohibited assignment of lender to first-time borrower
- Prohibited refusal to certify or delay of certification based upon choice of lender
- Prohibition on offers of funds for private loans
- Ban on staffing assistance
- Prohibition on receipt of compensation for advisory board service
FEDERAL DIRECT STUDENT LOAN PROGRAM
The U.S Department of Education has created a great website for students and parents to go to for loans and other Financial Aid Processes. It is not only for students doing loans while in school, but you can also get a Pin number and go to the FAFSA website from here. You will need your pin # to access many of the areas of the website. It will also help you manage your student loan payments after you graduate and go into repayment. CLICK HERE LAUNCH TO STUDENTLOANS.GOV.